The Seattle Reception Desk is infused with unique design characteristics that will offset typical expectations of office furniture shape and style. While unique in contemporary form, it bears all of the quality of American handcrafted office furniture. The Seattle is rich in detail, from its sustainable, scratch-resistant, stain-resistant, multi-layered work surface down to the brushed-metallic finish on its feet. It has been stylishly created to make your lobby area an impressive place to visit.
Functionally, this 96"L reception counter provides under-desk storage, out of view of your incoming guests. Separately and hidden from view is a concealed compartment to house a file cabinet for business-tool storage. Rising 42" from the floor is a 12"-deep transaction area, providing an added convenience for your visitors.
This reception station’s body was designed and constructed from durable maple wood veneer, and it features a virtually indestructible, multi-layered, design-intensive work surface and a color-coordinated HPL station-face.
The Seattle Reception Station has a 96" x 28" footprint. Because of its unique design, it provides you with more user surface space than a typical footprint allows.
The 1-1/2"-thick, multi-layered work surface emanates a striking visual presence that makes this work station stand out. The underside not only provides finished details, but also generous knee space and visual privacy without the cumbersome appearance of standard furniture .
Our image doesn’t match your image?
Looking for that special match for your office design, or maybe just an idea you have in mind? No need to fret or search for hours trying to find it online. It’s a standard benefit when dealing with 90 Degree Office Concepts to be able to select from an array of materials and colors. It’s simple! Just tell us what you need.
Pricing starting at $4,648.
Design and functional details include:
- Sculptured wood composite face (finish choices): 28"
- Maple wood veneer body
- 28" x 72" multi-layered phenolic resin worksurface
- 12" D multi-layered phenolic resin transaction top
- Left and right grommets
- Wood veneer pedestal file BBF
- Locking drawers (where available)
- Heavy-duty, full-suspension drawers
- Adjustable furniture-leveling glides to compensate for uneven floors
- Available in an array of laminates and multi-layered resins
- Faux-brushed-metallic feet
- 24" H HPL frontal display
- Available in an array of wood veneers
- Available in high-pressure laminate
- Available in five colors; phenolic resin work surfaces
- Work surface available in custom thickness
- Optional sizes without resin:
- Size: 120"
- Other custom sizes available
Some assembly required.
All of our products are available in a variety of colors and materials. Call 1-855-699-0334 for more information.